This is a bit of a PSA. Those who track the changes on the site might notice that I had broken tracking logic on here for quite some time. I finally decided to sit down and fix that. As of today; I’ll be tracking user activity and traffic on this site. Prior to this, I did that using the information stored in my access logs from nginx. I never kept them for longer than a month though. Now I can shrink that size down (to only errors) and target y’all better.
I’ll be using this information to determine who’s my audience currently and how I can curtail content on this site to better fit y’all. Right now, I haven’t the faintest idea outside of US-based Chrome users.
Update on this soon come!