I am a full-stack software engineer focused on the Web platform. I also focus on decolonized education for Black and Brown youth in the realm of history and computer science.
After working at Clef, I learned a lot about the importance of having enforced company values that not only focused on the product but also on how each employee interacted with one another. Below are some things I look for in companies I work at and plan to work with in the future.
- Diversity at the forefront
- Mentorship for investment in talent
- Growth in self and in the team
- Avoid automatic exclusion
- Reciprocate trust in users and teams