- Learning Clojure by example and trial by fire, heh.
- Working on making Koype, Lighthouse, Shock and Sele useful enough for a “one-click” installation.
- Figuring out how to do documentation of those aforementioned projects as I work on them.
- Planning out my personal infrastructure rebuild — want to think long and hard about what my next managed server would look like.
- Migrating a lot of my feed reading into Aperture, for now. Using this will help me understand what features I want to see in a social reader .
- Writing tests for all the loose and fast coding I've been doing across 7 projects.